Nanakuli High and Intermediate School announces these upcoming events for the beginning of the school year:
- Thursday, July 25, 2013 – 2013-2014 Student Council Leadership Planning Meeting from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the NHIS cafeteria to plan events for the year.
- Friday, July 26, 2013 – Schedule pick-up day for all students in grades 7-12 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in the NHIS cafeteria. Students are able to pay their dues, purchase school shirts, purchase yearbooks, purchase athletic passes, complete bus pass applications, complete lunch applications, put money into their lunch accounts, pick up their class schedules, get new or replacement IDs, and find out more about special programs on campus.
- Tuesday, July 30, 2013 – First day for teachers.
- Monday, August 5, 2013 – First day for students.
- Monday, August 12, 2013 – Welcome Back Assembly to introduce new faculty and staff.
- Friday, August 16, 2013 – Statehood Day – no school.
- Monday, September 2, 2013 – Labor Day – no school.
- Monday, September 23-27, 2013 – Homecoming Week.Friday, September 27, 2013 – Homecoming pep rally during school; parade at 4:00 p.m. up Nanakuli Avenue from Pua Avenue to the school: Homecoming game vs Pearl City Chargers – JV @ 5:00 p.m. Varsity game to follow.
For more information contact Miss Jean Nishi, Student Activities Coordinator, at 668-5823 during school hours.