This recipe may not be a traditional Thanksgiving dessert, but in Hawaii, It’s anything goes. How about Chinese almond float? Very simple to make:
3 pkgs. Knox gelatin
5 cups boiled water
1 can Eagles brand condensed milk
2 tsp. or more almond extract
- Dissolve gelatin in ½ cup cold water or boiled water that has been cooled.
- Mix condensed milk with 4-½ cups boiled hot water.
- Add dissolved gelatin mixture to milk.
- Add almond extract.
- Let cool and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into cubes and serve with fruit cocktail or other fruits.
Thank u! Cant wait to try this!