The topic of establishing cannabis dispensaries will be a significant item for discussion at the next meeting of the Makakilo/Kapolei/Honokai Hale Neighborhood Board to be held on Wednesday, February 22, 2017. The board also will discuss the following subjects under business:
- Partnership of the Hawaii Bicycle League and Villages of Kapolei Association (VOKA) – Kanani Wond.
- Puu ‘O Kapolei: Kapolei Regional Park updates – Mikiala Kanekoa (Ulu’ae Learning Center).
- Establishment of cannabis dispensaries in Kapolei – Patricia Ulloa-Curcio.
- Kapolei School Complex – Heidi Armstrong (Department of Education Campbell/Kapolei Complex Area).
- Draft Environmental Assessment (EA) for Board of Water Supply Kapolei Base Yard and Brackish Desalination Plant – Dean Capelouto. Comment period ends March 10,2017.
- Announcement: Kalaeloa Deep Draft Harbor Fuel Pier Project.
The general public is invited to attend this meeting and participate. Persons wishing to speak or present information should inform the chairperson before the meeting starts at 7:00 P.M. The meeting will be held at Kapolei Hale in the Conference Room , 1000 Uluohia Street, and will end at 9:45 P.M.