The Nanakuli-Maili Neighborhood Board will meet on Tuesday, July 21, 2015, to hear community plans and concerns at Nanaikapono Elementary School cafeteria, 89-153 Mano Avenue, Waianae, at 7:00 P.M. – 9:30 P.M. After reports from the City and the State and after listening to residents’ concerns, the board will discuss the following for New Business:
- Nanakuli Public Library update by Rezentes.
- Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center quarterly update presentation.
- Rideshare by Enterprise presentation by Kanani Iaea.
- Board support for 2016 legislation related to: State budget for education appropriation, $750,000 appropriation for plans and designs, construction of a football field for the Nanakuli and Intermediate School (action needed); presentation by Teruya.
- PVT Land Company Draft Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for expanded recycling, landfill grading and renewable energy project (action required, comments due August 7, 2015) presented by Steve Joseph.
The public is invited to attend and participate in the meeting. People wishing to speak or give a presentation must inform the chairperson before meeting begins. Comments and questions are welcomed by the board during the discussions.