Waianae Public Library branch manager Sheryl Lynch invites you to participate in activities planned for October. A fun-filled Halloween program will be held on Tuesday, October 31, 2017, from 2:30 – 4:30 P.M. for families. Treats, crafts, games, and healthy snacks will be available. Other October events scheduled are:
- ADULTS Computers: Just the Basics – Fridays at noon, beginning Oct. 6, 2017, free one-hour classes for beginners focusing on basics, email, and creating a document. Class size is limited so registration is required. Phone 697-7868.
- KIDS Go! Read with Ohana 100 Volunteers – Oct. 28 at 10:30 A.M. Volunteers read with keiki and engage in fun-reading activities to promote literacy. Free books will be given while supplies last.
- FAMILIES “Hooray for Wednesday” Glow in the Dark Party – Wednesday Oct. 4 at 3:30 P.M. Stories, crafts and activities that glow in the dark for kids. “Hooray for Wednesday” activities occur on the first Wednesday of every month with fun activities for children and teens.
- PRE-K & UP Family Story times – Saturdays at 10:30 A.M., Oct. 7, 14, and 21.
- 0-3 YEARS Toddler Times – Tuesdays at 9:30 A.M., Oct. 3, 10, 17, 24, and 31. Storytime , early literacy research, includes stories, songs, and play time.
- BOOK CLUBS Wednesday, Oct. 18 – Kids Gr. 4-6, Nene Award Book Club at 3:30 P.M., Upside Down Magic by Sarah Mylnowski; Adults at 6:00 P.M., Cutting for Stone by A. Verghese.
Click related links below: